four elements: air

Hey sweeties!
Here is my last post in my four element session :) Actually it was really hard to shoot them and to interpret every element, especially air :D 
Just open yourself to the pictures :) 
Hope you liked the element session 
C.C.C.


Hey sweeties!
Hier ist mein letzter Post in der Elemente Serie :) Um ehrlich zu sein war es ziemlich schwierig diese Bilder zu shooten und jedes Element zu interpretieren, vor allem Luft :D
Lasst einfach die Bilder auf euch wirken :)
Hoffe euch hat die Elemente Serie gefallen 
C.C.C.













I was wearing:


2 Kommentare:

  1. I have really enjoyed this post and photos! Great work!

    Also, I have nominated you fo Liebster award, see more about it here- http://www.stateofcate.com/2014/10/liebster-award-11-facts-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos! Really creative and it really look like you are floating in the air!

    ReplyDelete

 

About

Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net