carnival in Brussels




Hey sweeties! :)
I know i didn't write for a long time here, but today I tell you something about my amazing weekend in Brussels! 
It is carnival season and everywhere I looked, the shopwindow were decorated with some masks or other carnival stuff. 
On friday I went to a masked ball with my sister in a suburban of Brussels and the location was amazing as you can see in the photo below. On my second day I walked through the city and saw that even manikin pis were dressed for carnival :D In the afternoon I wanted to go on a carnival parade: a bolivian! Because I didn't exactly knew where it was, I ran and ran through the city with my sister till we found the parade, by following the music. Unlike in Germany, they go through the streets and everyone goes with them. It was amazing: the music, the atmosphere!:) Everyone was free to dance with them and actually some did :D
C.C.C.

Hey sweeties! :)
Ich weiß ich weiß ich habe schon für eine kleine Ewigkeit nichts mehr geschrieben hier in meinem Blog, aber heute erzähle ich euch von meinem unglaublichen Wochenende in Brüssel!
Es ist Karnevalssaison und überall wo ich hinschaute waren  die Schaufenster immer ein wenig mit Masken oder anderem Karnevalssachen dekoriert.
Am Freitag ging ich zu einem Maskenball mit meiner Schwester, der in einem Vorort von Brüssel lag und die Location war einfach unglaublich, wie ihr auf dem Bild unten erkennen könnt. An meinem zweiten Tag bin ich etwas durch die Stadt geschlendert und entdeckte, dass sogar Männecken Pis für Karneval passend gekleidet war :D Am Nachmittag wollte ich zu einem Karnevalsumzug gehen: ein Bolivianischer! Weil ich nicht genau wusste wo der Umzug war, rannte und rannte ich durch die Stadt mit meiner Schwester, nur der Musik folgend, bis wir den Umzug endlich gefunden haben. Anders als in Deutschland, gehen die Umzüge durch Straßen und jeder geht nebendran mit ihnen mit. Es war wunderschön: die Musik, die Atmosphäre! :) Jeder konnte mittanzen und sogar taten das auch einige :D
C.C.C.


















2 Kommentare:

  1. carnival in Brussels
    hzgnxwce http://www.gvtf5d9ifv41u3411etg08tf09555kx9s.org/
    ahzgnxwce
    [url=http://www.gvtf5d9ifv41u3411etg08tf09555kx9s.org/]uhzgnxwce[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see like I’m constantly looking for interesting things to be familiar with about a number of topics, but I manage to classify your install lot my reads every day because you have compelling entries that I look help to.
    Sale Dolce Gabbana 2006 Shining Coffee Low Top Lace Up Trainers

    ReplyDelete

 

About

Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net