daydreaming



Hey sweeties! :)
Yesterday it was such a nice fall day! The sun was shining and I searched for something that would sparkle in my wardrobe :D So I found this white blouse with all that little flashing stones on it. To create a cool look I matched the blouse with an black trousers and a military jacket, black purse and black ballerinas and make sure that everywhere were some golden elements, just something that would shine in the sunbeams :)
I really like this pictures, because of the amazing light!
C.C.C.


Hey sweeties! :)
Gestern war so ein wunderschöner Herbsttag! Die Sonne schien und ich suchte in meinem Kleiderschrank nach etwas was glänzen würde :D Also fand ich diese weiße Bluse mit all den kleinen glitzernden Steinchen darauf. Um einen coolen Look zu kreieren kombinierte ich die Bluse mit einer schwarzen Hose und einer Military Jacke, einer schwarzen Tasche und schwarzen Ballerinas und achtete darauf, dass überall ein paar goldene Elemente sind, nur damit diese Elemente in den Sonnenstrahlen scheinen :)
I mag diese Bilder wirklich, weil sie einfach in einem atemberaubenden Licht geschossen wurden! 
C.C.C.
















I was wearing:

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 Kommentare:

  1. Wonderful look...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your top! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

About

Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net